Saturday, April 5, 2008

Host Family Photos

Host Family #1 Engineer: Patricia, Chen (her last name), Engineer and me. They lived in a high rise building.

Host Family #2 Adidas: Jill, Sunny, Adidas, Judy, me, Becca and Ortho. They lived in a town house. Judy and Ortho were Becca's host family.

Host Family #3 Volvo: Lisa (who gave me the opportunity to try stinky tofu), me, Mrs. Volvo and Volvo. They lived in a house next to a rice field.

Host Family #4 Lawyer: Lawyer (Peter), me and Doris. No pictured is their son who I never got his name and their exchange student Heckie. They lived in a big house with a yard. Major security system.

Host Family #5 Maru: Kim, me, Jackie, Erica and Susan. Jackie is Maru's brother and lives next door. They all live above the family's rubber factory plants.

Host Family #6: Laywer. Steven (10), Joanne, me, Borris (12) and Lawyer. They lived in a town house with Lawyer's parents.
Host Family #7: Amicus. Celina (7), Celia and Justin (8). Amicus was in Florida on business. They lived in a high rise apartment building and had a maid named City from Indonesia.

Host Family #8 Tom: Tom, Jessie (16), me, Brian (14) and Carol. They lived above the adminstrative building of their plastic factory.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Danielle! This is Stacy from Sharmea. I found your blog off of a link from Becca's blog. I've quickly skimmed your blog but I have no idea what you were doing in Taiwan! How fun! Looks like you are home now. I'm excited to catch up with you a bit. Next time you are in Utah we need to plan a Sharmea get together! I have two blogs, one of my family and a personal one that talks about random stuff (which has mostly been American Idol). There is actually a picture of some of the Sharmean's on my personal blog
click here to see it.
On my family blog I have pictures of my kids but it is private. I can send you an invite if you want, just leave me your email address in a comment on my personal blog. Hope you are doing great!

Alisha said...

It's ABOUT TIME you got some photos up girl....sheesh, it's not like you had anything else to do when you got home! :) Just wondering if you think we should adapt the culture of eating cheesecake for breakfast? :)