Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 3 Results of the Gardner 500

Looks like team Gardner has found its groove. This past week we logged 152.55 miles. With 10 days left we are at 449.05. No need to slack - we can smash our goal of 500 miles.

The breakdown:

28% of week 3 miles were completed by one person.
22% of week 3 miles were completed by those over the age of 50 (mom & dad).
8% of week 3 miles were completed by those under the age of 5 (Carson, Hailey, Sydney and Cali).
34% of week 3 miles were completed by those in their twenties (Ben, Becca, Jeri, Alisha and Bridger).
36% of week 3 miles were completed by those in their thirties (Rob and me).

I am on track to hit my goal of 150 this month. 35 miles in 10 days should be easy after 115 in the last 20.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

WOOHOO. That's right folks I contributed for the first time last week. I walked a total of .25 miles in the pool over 6 days. BAM! Good thing I'm helping out or you would never reach your goal! :)